Cutest Blog and Widdlytink


My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Jul 11, 2014

Week in Review 6/15/14

Happy Father's Day!


    In my life this week…
Merrick is thinking he might want to give up his nap.  He is two.  I strongly disagree with him. 

    In the yard... 
I think FIVE baby birds are packed into that nest.  Obviously, they should hire different builders and plan accordingly next year.  They flew away the very day after I took this picture.


The boys enjoyed the lower level of the tree house.

That frog is gi-normous.  He has lots of friends in the pond if anyone wants to come by and catch them.


Merrick and I wandered the yard and finally saw lots of green.  And a small deer.  We found a hidden treasure of wild strawberries, a ton of green blueberries, some apples, and the peonies finally ready to bloom.


    My favorite thing this week was…

Watching Merrick, who is getting pretty good at color sorting and making rainbows.  He lines up one vehicle type and then adds other vehicles by color.


    Things Dad is working on...
More treehouse stuff.  These kids hit the treehouse dad jackpot.

    A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…

The One Routine Guaranteed to Make You Beautiful


No comments: